Harness the power of sports science to skyrocket your sports training and avoid sports injuries. Find out more about how to become a Member of Peak Performance.
David Joyce, High
with the Chinese Olympic Team
Performance Bulletin for the best
advice on how to improve training and
Boosting muscle and tendon strength with plyometric training
In this video John Shepherd talks to boxing coach Ian Burbedge about the basics of boxing conditioning. It also goes through a range of exercises designed to specifically improve punching power, using body weight, weights and resistance tubes.
In Our Community
- christiesgal created the forum topic Tour of Britain 2013 announce Lake District route.
- christiesgal created the forum topic Tiger Woods hurt by Sergio Garcia 'fried chicken' jibe.
- xxjaneyxx commented on the forum topic Glasgow to host UCI Junior Track World Championships saying Good luck to our Junior team
- xxjaneyxx commented on the forum topic Mo Farah extends 5000m winning streak after winning in California saying Yay! Good luck to him for
- xxjaneyxx commented on the forum topic LTA Preview of French Open saying Yep thanks for that link -