When is the right time to drink a protein shake?

Welcome to the Peak Performance forums!

To contribute to the discussions please either register here for free or login.

To access 20 years worth of Peak Performance downloads, articles, workouts as well as the locked members only forum click here to take a trial membership for $1.97

Useful Links: Quick Start Guide, Forum Guidelines, Terms and Conditions,Recent Activity

Stevo22's picture
Stevo22

Protein ShakeHey there, I have been trying to find out the best time to drink the protein shake... I have search on websites, look in the magazines, etc and all of those have given different answers for the best time to drink the protein shakes... So i thought why not ask on the forum to see what you think is the best time to take the protein shake. Pre-workout or Post-workout period?? At the moment, i have mixed reviews for the question i have been asking that give me no choice but to drink before workout AND after workouts. So it might be ok or might be overload my intake of protein?? i dont know for sure until someone out there might tell me otherwise. Hope the question is clear and i am happy with advices and tips to help me to intake the protein in best possible way. Many thanks Steven

=====================================================
[Edit by Admin]

We hope you’ve found this topic useful – I’ve added some relevant links below.

Useful links:
Do protein shakes improve performance?
A guide to energy drinks
Do sports supplements actually work?

Free downloads:
Nutritional requirements of an athlete
Post-workout recovery meals

For more information, and to keep up to date with the latest sport science breakthroughs click here

Add to Facebook

Visit us on Facebook

=======================================

*FREE* The top 15 Resistance Exercises for Optimal Strength, Speed and Endurance

Plus: an amazing members-only package worth over $153 for just $9.97 $1.97 - Read more...

Click here to get your report completely free with Peak Performance membership now. Claim your report and get an amazing starter-package worth over $153… and the Peak Performance newsletter.

Please Login or Register to post a reply here.